OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, Mac Other, Unix, Linux, Win Vista
CADSoftTools has announced the availability of a free online service ShareCAD which allows viewing drawings in a web browser on the platforms: Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
The following CAD formats are supported: AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, HPGL, PLT, CGM
Vector formats: PDF, SVG, EMF, WMF
3D formats: STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS)
Raster formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, CAL
Archives: 7z, RAR, CAB, ZIP, BZIP, TAR
ShareCAD is a service that allows viewing drawings in a browser that are located on a server. This provides access to drawings from any Internet-enabled device (laptop, desktop PCs, tablet PCs and other mobile devices).
ShareCAD enables you to:
- View drawings in any browser without installing any additional software;
- Communicate with other users online without providing source drawings before payment is effected or a contract is concluded.
- Have an account on the server that will provide access to uploaded drawings from any device that is connected to the Internet;
- Create temporary links that will allow customers to view uploaded files without registering;
- To collaborate by discussing the project online, adding markups to the drawing and viewing the drawing simultaneously.
No fee, software is required to take advantage of the service which is available at www.sharecad.org.